We are a not-for-profit financial services co-operative. We have provided services to the people and organisations of south west Liverpool since 1989.
Our Common Bond is the communities of the postcode areas L1, L2, L3, L7, L8, L15, L17 and L18.
Our aims are
- To encourage our members to build up savings
- So to create sources of credit from which members may borrow at fair and reasonable rates of interest
- To use members' money for their mutual benefit
- To train and educate members in the wise use of money, and to manage their financial affairs
- To help to alleviate poverty within our community
- To help to achieve the economic, social and cultural regeneration of our community
So far over 6600 people and 90 organisations have joined us.
We are owned and controlled by our members. All adult members and organisations own a share of the co-operative. They elect our Board of Directors from among the membership. Each member has one vote when decisions are made at members' meetings.
0151 734 2561
81 Lodge Lane, Liverpool L8 0QA